Child Support

Child Support2018-04-25T11:39:28-06:00

In any Suit Affecting the Parent-Child Relationship, whether it is a divorce or a suit to establish the parent-child relationship, the court may order either or both parents to pay child support. With a few exceptions, the parent or parents are ordered to provide support until a child turns eighteen or graduates from high school, whichever is later.

Attorney Alicia Key worked for many years in the Child Support Division of the Office of Attorney General, serving as the statewide director for almost ten years. She has a unique understanding of the child support processes and the workings of the Child Support Division. Whether you are trying to establish, enforce, or modify a child support order, we can help you achieve the appropriate results for your children.